Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Prohibition in Greenfield

Tonight I had the good fortune of talking about my very first book, Prohibition is Here to Stay, at the Hancock County Public Library in Greenfield, Indiana.  It was a pleasure to be the guest of both the library and the Hancock County historian.  It was fun to revisit the Reverend Edward S. Shumaker and the Dry Crusade, while also talking about how Prohibition continues to shape Indiana and the nation in very real ways.

I hope to have a couple of major announcements about Rebel Bulldog (and maybe even Dis-History) soon.  Additionally, one of these days I'm going to do a post about what I'm currently working on...a project that is coming together very quickly and in ways that may one day help create a "Butler at War" series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment