Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Disney Walk In

We are currently in the midst of registration for next semester, a semester that will see me offer the Disney class for the third time. I'm of course pleased that students want to take the class -- it's filled again and has a wait list already, and we still have several days left for registration.

And that is, of course gratifying.  But even more so was something that happened today at the office.  The father of one of a Butler student came in to see me unannounced. His purpose was to get my book on Disney autographed. His family, like ours has a "Disney Problem," his daughter happened to see my book in the campus bookstore, and sent him a picture.  As he was visiting on campus today, he bought a copy and came by to see me.  We had a pleasant chat and he walked out with a signed edition of Dis-History!

No comments:

Post a Comment