Thursday, August 31, 2017

Introducing Dis-History!

In 2012, we took our children to Walt Disney World for an entire week.  I didn't know it at the time, but it was the start of a book.  We went back in January 2013 and again in November 2013.  By the dawn of 2014, I was at work.  There were more trips to "the World" ahead for us, as well as several trips to Disneyland, and even to Disneyland Paris.....and even time spent at the Walt Disney Studio.  On one of our final trips, I turned to my wife, got a little choked up, and told her that no matter what else I did, no project would ever be like this one: It truly was something that brought our family together.  It was special.  In that way, it was living up to Walt's dream for Disneyland:  A place where families could have fun together, to forget about the outside world for awhile, and enjoy what truly is real and important.

And so, it is with a great deal of happiness that I announce Dis-History has been released by Theme Park Press:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1683900774/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504225058&sr=8-2&keywords=jason+lantzer

More on this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment