Monday, April 30, 2012

This is the day!

There is an old hymn I remember singing as a child that goes like this:

"This is the day,
This is the day,
This is the day that the Lord has made!
I will rejoice,
I will rejoice,
And be glad in it!"

I recount that hymn now, because today is the day that my second book, The Mainline officially is released.  I am very happy with how the book turned out, and very pleased that it is now out to the wider reading public.  I am thankful for all those who helped make it a reality.  I am hopeful that it will not only tell a good story, but also help prompt some debate and discussion.

In some respects, writing a book is a journey for an author.  In other ways, it is merely the first step.  Today beings the next step, and I am excited about where it will take us.


http://nyupress.org/books/book-details.aspx?bookId=8280

No comments:

Post a Comment